Welcome to Urban Family Ministries
There are always plenty of opportunities to get involved with what is going on here at Urban Family Ministries. If you want to use your time making a difference in the lives of the kids and people in our neighborhood check out our volunteer options.
- Men Volunteers for Kidz Nite and Teen Nite.
- Teen Nite (Tuesdays, 6-8PM) – Volunteers to make meals for the program (approximately 15-20 people.
- Kidz Nite (Thursdays, 6-8PM)- Volunteers to make meals for our programs and/or serve the meal for Kidz Nite.
- Substitute Driver (Mondays, 5:15- 8:30PM) – Every once in a while we have a driver who becomes sick or has a prior commitment. This would consist of driving a 15-passenger van to pick up 12-13 students and drive them to either Cornerstone or Grace Christian University. Pick up students on campus at 7:45PM and drive them home. Dinner on campus is included. (This would only be just as a fill-in if someone is sick or out of town.)
- Christmas Shoppe – Christmas Shoppe is coming quickly (we start in November). Always need help counting inventory, setting up the store, wrapping for our families, and tearing it down at the end of the store. Get your name on a list to be able to sign up once we are in October.
If interested in volunteering at UFM, please complete the Volunteer Application.
If interested in a work group helping UFM – please complete the Work Group Registration.
Urban Family Ministries desires to build relationships with our urban neighbors of all ages, so we can share the life-changing truth of Jesus Christ. Partner with us through prayer, volunteering, and financial gifts.